Kurt Koopa's Forum

Where your general Kurt Koopa activities are always being held.

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» My full folder of inspiration
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:29 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Inspiration for designs
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:24 am by Kurt_Koopa

» It's about time I start putting more use to this forum
Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:44 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Password into Digital Artwork
Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» About set in
Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 am by Terry

» Anyone here?
Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Character Bios
Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 pm by Terry

» Koopa News!
Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:18 pm by Kurt_Koopa

» Turtle Alliance
Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:02 am by Kurt_Koopa

Top posting users this week

Poll

Keywords

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:25 pm

[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

KaiserDragon
Micro_Goomba
Micro_Goomba

[Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

Post by KaiserDragon on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi again everyone, I've come up with some new suggestions again that may add a bit more decorative sense to certain places (which can include on the main website)

For the main website:
A background music theme, can be any simple tune, it goes well with flash-based made web pages, I'm sure you'll think of some neat tunes for that to use! They play in the background of the page load, and usually have an option where you may if needed disable the tune anytime. It would be unique to see more places with some familiar tunes.

For the Forum:
Currently, this is an idea in progress, but for writers, they could have their own section of the forum to write big stories, or share a link to a full page, send it in a file, whether it be any of these, they could be sorted into one category.

For now, that's all I've come up with in thought. In any case, good luck!
P.S., I can't wait to see the coming shop feature on the main site, I hope it goes well.

♫♪ "All I really want is something beautiful to say." - Shaun Morgan ♪♫

DMO Guild: AlphaPhoenix
Kurt_Koopa
Admin
Admin

Re: [Kai] New Suggestions of 8/22/14

Post by Kurt_Koopa on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:31 pm

I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

As for the website. I was thinking on that idea myself, but I may need a little help on finding some catchy tunes that will be filling and nice. I'd rather have suggestions to the music, and at least getting more topic's create. They don't have to relate towards Nintendo, but something to really fix the mood in the category response will help a bunch.  Extremely Happy_Koop

Not only that, but to writers I was even thinking of having their books displayed on the website as well. However I can do it in either two ways.

1. Just have the name of the story to which links go to.

2. Create a book cover of the story, or have someone create the book cover for their story and show it off for others.

I might do both, but at this moment. The website still need more updates before it can achieve that accomplishment. I have made the link in the Commentary area, and will even add the game links over there as well then only on the homepage. When a story is completed, I'll even have some music playing while there reading the book of there own choice. I'll have to make a few updates and notes to that first though.
KaiserDragon
Micro_Goomba
Micro_Goomba

Post by KaiserDragon on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Kurt_Koopa wrote:I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

As for the website. I was thinking on that idea myself, but I may need a little help on finding some catchy tunes that will be filling and nice. I'd rather have suggestions to the music, and at least getting more topic's create. They don't have to relate towards Nintendo, but something to really fix the mood in the category response will help a bunch.  Extremely Happy_Koop

Not only that, but to writers I was even thinking of having their books displayed on the website as well. However I can do it in either two ways.

2. Create a book cover of the story, or have someone create the book cover for their story and show it off for others.

I might do both, but at this moment. The website still need more updates before it can achieve that accomplishment. I have made the link in the Commentary area, and will even add the game links over there as well then only on the homepage. When a story is completed, I'll even have some music playing while there reading the book of there own choice. I'll have to make a few updates and notes to that first though.

Sounds great! I have tons of Nintendo-related catchy tunes if you consider that for Paper Mario: Sticker Star! I have quite many others in other neat categories as well, so I'll keep in contact about those.

♫♪ "All I really want is something beautiful to say." - Shaun Morgan ♪♫

DMO Guild: AlphaPhoenix
Kurt_Koopa
Admin
Admin

Post by Kurt_Koopa on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:50 pm

KaiserDragon wrote:
Kurt_Koopa wrote:I do love those suggestions, Kai! Yeah I'll create a topic for writers to do their business around here, and to throw in more activeness. There is the RP area, and so I'll throw the idea down under that category. Thank you!

Sounds great! I have tons of Nintendo-related catchy tunes if you consider that for Paper Mario: Sticker Star! I have quite many others in other neat categories as well, so I'll keep in contact about those.

Awesome Kai! It would be awesome if you sent in those music on Skype. ^.^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:23 am